Saturday, August 9, 2008

Konoha Gakuen Field Trip!

Sakura checks out the view.

Sasuke, broody as always! You think you're the only one who's got it rough?

Being out in the sun reminds Naruto of his younger days…
*Poof*

Believe it!

Don't know what Konoha Gakuen is? It's actually just a parody the anime did for one of its ending animations. I really wish this manga existed though. Perhaps I should look for a doujinshi version.
Check out the ending animation here.
Even better, here's a full 8 minute long short animation, well, really just more stills with dialogue, sound effects and music, which I believe was a bonus on a Japanese DVD release as the ending animation was so popular.
Check out Shippu Konoha Gakuen Den here.
Finally, since I like this world so much, I'll be working on my own doujinshi version.

No comments: